Discover Why The Fenix LD20 Is Australia's Preferred Compact Tactical Flashlight
innovative design and impressive technology combined with quality
construction, it's easy to see why the Fenix LD20 is the preferred
compact flashlight of many Australian law enforcement agencies.
high-intensity brightness of 180 Lumens, as well as four different
brightness levels it's hard to believe such a compact torch powered by
only 2 x AA batteries could throw so much light.
You've gotta see it to believe it.
Fenix brand is renowned in over 40 countries for creating the ultimate
high performance outdoor flashlight. Precision-engineered to exacting
standards, Fenix flashlights are built to withstand the harshest
11 Great Reasons To Buy The Fenix LD20 Flashlight…
- Massive Brightness: cutting-edge Fenix technology gives you a whopping 180 lumens of brightness and a powerful, focused 110 metre beam
- Tough As Nails:
because the body of the flashlight is made from aircraft-grade aluminum
and then armored with a Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive
finish, it can take the hard knocks
- Huge Lifespan: adopting the latest American Cree XP-G R5 LED energy efficient technology gives you a torch with a lifespan of over 50,000 hours
- Intelligent Memory: the Intelligent Memory Circuit automatically memorises the last brightness level when switched off
- Shatterproof: the toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating makes the glass impact resistant
- Dependable Brightness:
its digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness, no matter
how much life left in the battery, so you don’t have to put up with
annoying dimming and flickering as the battery runs low
- Convenience: side dimmer button, momentary on-switch, rapid strobe
waterproofing to IP-X8 International Standards means it’ll easily shrug
off rain and hail and will still work when submerged to a depth of 2
- Compact Size: at only 150mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter) and lightweight at just 60 grams weight (excluding batteries)
- Circuit Protector: If by chance the batteries aren’t inserted correctly, the Intelligent Memory Circuit will protect it from over-discharge
slip resistant, tactical grip ring and anti-roll means it’s good to use
as a hand-held torch for camping, hiking, climbing, fishing or general
purpose around the car or home.
Here’s What You Get…
1 x Fenix LD20 Cree XP-G R5 LED 180 Lumens Flashlight
1 x Fenix Flashlight Holster
1 x Fenix Flashlight Lanyard
1 x Body Clip
1 x Spare O-Ring
1 x Rubber Switch Boot
FREE 1 x Transparent Diffuser Tip
FREE 2 x AA Batteries
FREE Registered Post shipping anywhere in Australia
Our 30-day cashback guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Use The LD20 As A Reading Or Camping Lantern...
added versatility, you also receive this handy LD20 diffuser tip to
give you a softer, wide-angled light for map-reading or other activities
where you need broad rather than focused light.
Act Now! All you need to do now is click the “Buy Out” button and the flashlight will be yours. We look forward to dispatching your order.
P.S. - Remember, there's no risk to you...you're completely covered by our 100% Genuine Double Guarantee.
Copyright ToughStuff Australia 2012. No part of this listing including
the written content or photographs, may be copied or reproduced in any
format without consent.